Pengaruh Ketersediaan Koleksi Buku Fiksi Terhadap Minat Kunjung Siswa di Perpustakaan SMK Muhammadiyah Gamping Yogyakarta

https://doi.org/10.22146/bip.13047

Bayu Widya Hastoro(1*), Sri Rumani(2)

(1) Mahasiswa UIN Sunan Kalijaga Yogyakarta
(2) Perpustakaan Universitas Gadjah Mada
(*) Corresponding Author

Abstract


The purpose of the study is to identify (1) availability of fiction book collection at the library of SMK Muhammadiyah Gamping (2) animo of visits to the library of SMK Muhammadiyah Gamping (3) effects of availability of fiction book collection to animo of visits to the library of SMK Muhammadiyah Gamping (4) the degree of effects of the availability of fiction book collection to animo of visits to the library of SMK Muhammadiyah Gamping. Data were obtained through questionnaire, observation, interview, and documentation. The independent variable is availability of fiction book collection and the dependent variable is animo of visits. Analysis used product moment correlation and simple linear regression. Sampling used accidental technique involving 71 respondents. Data were processed using SPSS 22 for Windows. The result of the study showed there was effect of availability of fiction book collection to animo of visits (tcalculation was 0.644 and ttable 0.227). Thus the hypothesis that there was positive and significat effect of the availability of fiction book collection to animo of visits to the library of SMK Muhammadiyah Gamping was accepted. The degree of effect was obtained through squaring t table with the score 0.415 which indicated that animo of visits was affected by availability of fiction book collection as much as 41.5% and the rest (58.5%) was affected by other factors.


Keywords


collection availability; fiction books; animo of library visits

Full Text:

PDF


References

Arikunto,  Suharsimi. 2010. Prosedur Penelitian: Suatu Pendekatan Praktek. Jakarta:Rineka Cipta.

Bafadal, Ibrahim. 2008. Pengelolaan Perpustakaan Sekolah. Jakarta: Bumi Aksara.

Darmono. 2007. Perpustakaan Sekolah: Pendekatan Aspek Manajemen dan TataKerja. Jakarta: Grasindo.

Departemen Pendidikan Nasional. 2008. Kamus Besar Bahasa Indonesia. Jakarta: Balai Pustaka.

Gren, boy., Ardoni. 2012. “Pemanfaatan Bahan Pustaka dan Waktu Kunjung Bagi Peserta Didik di Perpustakaan SD Negri 29 Dadok Tunggal Hitam Padang”.  Dalam Jurnal Ilmu Informasi Perpustakaan dan Kearsipan Vol. 1, No.1. Padang

Hamidi. 2010. Metode Penelitian dan Teori Komunikasi. Malang: UMM Press

Lasa Hs. 2005. Manajemen Perpustakaan. Yogyakarta. Gama Media

______. 2009. Kamus Kepustakawanan Indonesia. Yogyakarta: Pustaka Book Publisher.

Mustafa EQ, Zainal. 2013. Mengurai Variabel Hingga Instrumentasi. Yogyakarta: Graha Ilmu

Pemerintah Republik Indonesia. 2007. Undang – Undang Republik Indonesia Nomor 43 Tahun 2007 Tentang Perpustakaan. Jakarta: Pemerintah Republik Indonesia.”

PerpustakaanNasionalRpublikIndonesia. 2006. Pedoman Perpustakaan Sekolah: IFLA/UNESCO. Jakarta: Perpustakaan Nasional Republik Indonesia.

Qalyubi,  Syihabuddin.  Dkk.  2007.  Dasar-Dasar  Ilmu  Perpustakaan  dan  Informasi. Yogyakarta: Jurusan Ilmu Perpustakaan dan Informasi Fakultas Adab dan Ilmu Budaya UIN Suka Yogyakarta.

Sugiyono. 2013. Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif  dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta.

Suharso, Puguh. 2009. Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif Untuk Bisnis: PendekatanFilosofis dan Praktis. Jakarta: Penerbit Indeks.

Surachman, Arif. 2010. Manajemen Perpustakaan Sekolah:Sebuah panduan ringkas. 

Sutarno, NS. 2003. Perpustakaan dan Masyarakat. Jakarta: Yayasan Obor Indonesia.

_________. 2006. Manajemen  Perpustakaan  :  Suatu  Pendekatan  Praktik. Jakarta: Sagung Seto.

Suwarno,  Wiji. 2009. Dasar-dasar  Ilmu  Perpustakaan:  Sebuah  Pendekatan Praktis. Yogyakarta: Ar-Ruzz Media.

 



DOI: https://doi.org/10.22146/bip.13047

Article Metrics

Abstract views : 2251 | views : 3167

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.




Copyright (c) 2016 Berkala Ilmu Perpustakaan dan Informasi

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.