|Vol 46, No 2 (2019)||Adaptation and Validation of The Children’s Worlds Subjective Well-Being Scale (CW-SWBS) in Indonesia||Abstract PDF|
|Ihsana Sabriani Borualogo, Ferran Casas|
|Vol 49, No 1 (2022)||Subjective Well-Being and Material Deprivation During COVID-19 Pandemic: A Study in Children and Adolescents in Indonesia||Abstract PDF|
|Ihsana Sabriani Borualogo, Sulisworo Kusdiyati, Hedi Wahyudi|
|Vol 48, No 1 (2021)||The Role of Parenting Style to the Feeling of Adequately Heard and Subjective Well-Being in Perpetrators and Bullying Victims||Abstract PDF|
|Ihsana Sabriani Borualogo|
|1 - 3 of 3 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"