PENGARUH KUALITAS DAYA TARIK WISATA TERHADAP TINGKAT KEPUASAN WISATAWAN, STUDI KASUS DI WADUK JATILUHUR - KABUPATEN PURWAKARTA

https://doi.org/10.22146/jnp.6361

Rahmat Darsono(1*)

(1) Pusat Studi Pariwisata; Center For Tourism Studies
(*) Corresponding Author

Abstract


This research was conducted to find out how it influences the quality of tourist attraction (Accessibility, Attractions, Amenities, Activities, Available packages, Ancillary services) towards the satisfaction of tourists who come to the Jatiluhur Reservoir in Purwakarta Regency. By taking a sample of the tourists who visit the Jatiluhur can be examined that factors such as Accessibility has a value of 2,357, Attractions -4,173, 0,408 Amenities, Activities - 4,457, Available packages 6,391, Ancillary services 5,110.

Based on the research, the correlation coefficient, value (r) of 0.9, this means that the relationship between the qualities of the tourist attraction of tourist satisfaction Jatiluhur is very strong. In the meantime, the coefficient of determination is 81%. Does that mean that satisfaction is affected by tourist attraction of 81%. The rest of 19% is affected by other factors which are not examined in this reserach.





DOI: https://doi.org/10.22146/jnp.6361

Article Metrics

Abstract views : 2244

Refbacks





Copyright (c)




 

PUSAT STUDI PARWISATA – Universitas Gadjah Mada, 

Bulaksumur Blok J-3, Caturtunggal, Depok, Sleman YOGYAKARTA, 55281

Telp. (0274) 564138; (0274) 583595; Faks. (0274) 564138

Email: pusparjnp@ugm.ac.id