Pengaruh Harga terhadap Loyalitas Pelanggan Studi Kasus pada Antavaya Tour and Travel Jakarta

Sofiani Marcelline Hartono(1*)

(1) Universitas Bunda Mulia
(*) Corresponding Author


The Travel Bureau is one of the supporters that makes it easy for the public to access various information and transportation that supports tourist trips. The high level of tourism travel in Indonesia with easy access for the community, especially the emergence of a travel agency that makes it easier for the public to access various information and transportation that supports tourism travel. The existence of online transactions also helps boost sales of travel agents as well as helping the country's economy. The method used in this study is a quantitative method that is associative and explanatory with primary data by distributing questionnaires to 100 respondents. The analytical method used is simple linear regression analysis, validity test, reliability test, classic assumption test which consists of a normality test, linearity test, and hypothesis testing, namely the T test and the coefficient of determination test. The results of the study indicate that there is a significant positive effect of price on customer loyalty at AntaVaya Tour & Travel by 55.7% and the remaining 44.3% is influenced by other variables not examined in this study. The conclusion in this study is that price has an influence on customer loyalty so that Antavaya Tpur and Travel should pay attention to price and also other aspects such as service quality, facilities, ease of ordering, and so on. For other researchers, it is better to add other variables besides price in influencing customer loyalty.


Harga, Loyalitas Pelanggan, AntaVaya Tour & Travel.

Full Text:



Adi, D. O. R. K., Fathoni, A., & Hasiolan, L. B. (2018). Pengaruh Kualitas Pelayanan, Harga Dan Promosi Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Produk Cke Teknik Semarang. Journal of Management, 4(4), 1–22.

Agatha, M. (2018). Analisis Pengaruh Harga Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Batik Barong Gung Tulungagung. Journal of Chemical Information and Modeling, 3(2), 27–35.

Ariuz, F. A. Y. (2019). Peranan Tour Leader Dalam Meningkatkan Pelayanan Wisata Di Pt. Luna Sentosa Gemilang Indonesia. Digital Repository Universitas Jember, September 2019, 2019–2022.

Gaol, A. L., & Hidayat, K. S. (2016). Pengaruh Kualitas Produk Terhadap Tingkat Kepuasan Konsumen Dan Loyalitas Konsumen. Jurnal Administrasi Bisnis (JAB)|Vol. 38 No. 1 September 2016, 38(1), 125–132.

Haryono, G. (2017). Analisis Bauran Pemasaran Terhadap Loyalitas Pelanggan Di Pt. Jambi Permata Tour Dan Travel. Jurnal Ekonomi KIAT, 28(2), 1–13.

Hengestu, N., & Iskandar, D. A. (2017). Pelanggan Air Minum Dalam Kemasan. Jurnal Riset Manajemen Dan Bisnis, 2(3), 363–372.

Sugiyono. (2013). Pengertian Angket. Africa’s Potential for the Ecological Intensification of Agriculture, 53(9), 1689–1699.

Ningtyas, M. (20014). Bab III - Metode Penelitian Metode Penelitian. Metode Penelitian, 32–41.

Tamwifi, I. (2014). Metodologi Penelitian. 39–66.

Utomo, R. (2015). Pengaruh Profitabilitas, Komitmen Pimpinan Perusahaan, Leverage, Ukuran Perusahaan Dan Ukuran Dewan Komisaris Terhadap pengungkapan Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) pada perusahaan manufaktur.

Wijayanto, N. and A. (2013). Analisis Faktor-Faktor Yang Mempengaruhi Loyalitas Konsumen Tupperware (Studi Pada Konsumen Tupperware di Universitas diPonegoro). Administrasi Bisnis (JAB), 2(1), 89–97.

Winata, A., & Isnawan, A. F. (2017). Loyalitas Pelanggan Hotel Emersia Di Bandar. Jurnal Manajemen Magister, 03(02), 133 149.


Article Metrics

Abstract views : 634 | views : 686


  • There are currently no refbacks.

Copyright (c) 2023 Jurnal Nasional Pariwisata

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.


PUSAT STUDI PARWISATA – Universitas Gadjah Mada, 

Bulaksumur Blok D-8, Caturtunggal, Depok, Sleman YOGYAKARTA, 55281

Telp. (0274) 564138 Faks. (0274) 564138