Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Deskripsi Bahasa publishes its articles under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0. International License. This means anyone can copy, transform, or redistribute articles for any lawful purpose in any medium, provided they give appropriate credit to the original author(s) and Deskripsi Bahasa, link to the license, indicate if changes were made, and redistribute any derivative work under the same license. Once articles are accepted and published on this journal website, the author(s) agree to transmit the copyright to Deskripsi Bahasa.
Authors are permitted to distribute online (institutional repository or webpage) by linking complete references to Deskripsi Bahasa and including the same license to realise a more comprehensive exchange of thoughts and quotations from published articles. (Public Access Impact)
The names, email addresses, and affiliations entered into the Deskripsi Bahasa website are used exclusively to provide readers access to the authors whose articles are published. None of the aforementioned information is shared with a third party.