Frontiers in Renewable Energy (FREE) is an international journal covering fundamental to advanced renewable energy technologies, policies, and economics with E-ISSN 2961-7855. The journal only publishes original papers which have not been, and will not be published elsewhere.
FREE covers the following topics:
- Renewable energy sources implementation in archipelagic areas
- Renewable energy sources and systems, such as biofuel, biomass, geothermal energy, hydropower, solar energy, wind power, etc
- Application of renewable energy sources and system
- Novel energy conversion for renewable energy sources and system
- Artificial intelligent studies in renewable energy sources and system
- The future direction of renewable energy sources and system
- Sustainable and clean energy issues
- Policies and strategies for renewable energy sources and system
- Integration of renewable energy sources
- Energy transition
Copyright Notice and Open Access Policy
- Authors automatically transfer the copyright to the FREE and grant the FREE right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non Commercial-4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate permission for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal. (The Effect of Open Access)
- Copyright on articles is retained by the respective author(s), without restrictions. A non-exclusive license is granted to FREE to publish the article and identify itself as its original publisher, along with the commercial right to include the article in a hardcopy issue for sale to libraries and individuals.
The publication will be in accordance with the Publication Practice Guidelines by the COPE.