Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The works presented in the paper comes under the purview of FREE (Scope and Focus)
- The submissions are original works without any form of plagiarism. Each reused image is properly attributed (Plagiarism Policy).
- The submitted manuscript has not been published and is not under consideration by another journal.
- The submitted paper has been approved for publication by all co-authors and relevant authorities (such as institutions or sponsors).
- The main manuscript has been prepared in accordance with the journal template.
- The authors have complied with FREE’s ethical standards, as outlined in the Publication Ethics.
- The procedures in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- Preparing a Cover Letter that has to be uploaded as a supplement file.
- Authors automatically transfer the copyright to the FREE and grant the FREE right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International (CC BY-NC 4.0) International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate permission for non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal. (The Effect of Open Access)
- Copyright on articles is retained by the respective author(s), without restrictions. A non-exclusive license is granted to FREE to publish the article and identify itself as its original publisher, along with the commercial right to include the article in a hardcopy issue for sale to libraries and individuals.
FREE requires the names and affiliations of authors along with email addresses of corresponding authors solely for the purpose of identifying authors. None of your information is ever shared with a third party, or used outside of the aforementioned context.