About the Journal
Journal of Indonesian Economy and Business (JIEB), with registered number print ISSN 2085-8272; online ISSN 2338-5847, is open access, peer-reviewed journal whose objective is to publish original research papers related to the Indonesian economy and business issues. This journal is also dedicated to disseminating the published articles freely for international academicians, researchers, practitioners, regulators, and public societies.
The journal welcomes authors from any institutional backgrounds and accepts rigorous empirical research papers with any methods or approach that is relevant to the Indonesian economy and business context or content, as long as the research fits one of three salient disciplines: economics, business, or accounting.
The JIEB is Internationally indexed in SCOPUS Q3, EBSCOHost (Business Source Corporate Plus and Business Source Complete), EconLit, ProQuest, Google Scholar, DOAJ, Microsoft Academic Search, and ACI (ASEAN Citation Index). Furthermore, this journal has been nationally accredited by the Directorate-General for Research Strengthening and Development, the Ministry of Research and Technology for Higher Education, Republic of Indonesia (Decree No. 148/M/KPT/2020) in SINTA 2 (Indonesian Science & Technology Index).
- Asia-Pacific Conference on Economics & Finance (APEF 2023)
- The Policy-Oriented Research in Islamic Economics and Finance Conference (PRIME 2023)
- International Graduate Student Conference on Economic Development 2023 (IGETCODE 2023)
- Indonesia Financial Group (IFG) Konferensi Nasional 2023
- Sustainable Collaboration in Business, Technology, Information, and Innovation (SCBTII 2023)
- Sriwijaya Economics, Accounting, and Business Conference (SEABC) 2023
- ICE-BEES 2023