Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The manuscript has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The manuscript is free from plagiarism.
- The manuscript is free from potential conflict of interest.
- The manuscript is written in an Open Office Text Document (.odt) or Microsoft Word (.doc/.docx) format.
- The manuscript adheres to the formatting requirements as outlined in the Author Guidelines. This guideline can be found in the ‘About the Journal' section.
- Author has ensured that all instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been appropriately followed.
- Standard Operational Procedure
Buletin Psikologi and articles published in this journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. This licence allows readers to copy, transform, or redistribute articles for any lawful purpose in any medium, provided you give appropriate credit to the original Author(s) and Buletin Psikologi, indicate if changes were made, and redistribute any derivative work under the same license.
To publish and disseminate articles, Buletin Psikologi requires the publishing rights. This is determined by the Copyrights Transfer Agreement that accompanies the publication process of the author’s accepted manuscript. This agreement deals with the transfer of the publishing rights to Buletin Psikologi, and Author(s) retain significant rights to use and share their own published articles. For further information about Copyrights Transfer Agreement document applies in Buletin Psikologi, please visit Link Form
- The name and email address entered into this journal site will be used only for journal purposes and will not be used for any other purpose.
- The peer-review of a manuscript is a confidential process. Reviewers should keep the whole process completely confidential.
- Reviewers should not disclose any information whatsoever to anyone before publication of the manuscript.