Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Manuscript follows the Sequence of title page, abstract, and keywords, Introduction, method, discussion, conclusion, suggestion and references.
- References listed in APA format. All references listed in the reference section are cited in the text.
- Maximum word count for abstract is 200 words.
- Manuscript is suitable for blind review process (author’s name, email address, and affiliation are omitted from the manuscript)
- Abstract is provided in English and Bahasa (unless the manuscript is in full English)
- All table and figure numbers are found in the text
|Authors whose manuscript is published will approve the following provisions:|
Jurnal Psikologi (jpsi) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. You are free to copy, transform, or redistribute articles for any lawful purpose in any medium, provided you give appropriate credit to the original author(s) and Jurnal Psikologi, link to the license, indicate if changes were made, and redistribute any derivative work under the same license.
Copyright on articles is held by the journal, with authors required to sign a copyright transfer agreement. By submitting to Jurnal Psikologi, authors grant any third party the right to use their article to the extent provided by the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License
- The name and email address entered into this journal site will be used only for journal purposes and will not be used for any other purpose.
- The peer-review of a manuscript is a confidential process. Reviewers should keep the whole process completely confidential.
- Reviewers should not disclose any information whatsoever to anyone before publication of the manuscript.