Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Already have a Username/Password for Jurnal Psikologi?
Need a Username/Password?
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Manuscript follows the Sequence of title page, abstract, and keywords, Introduction, method, discussion, conclusion, suggestion and references.
- References listed in APA format. All references listed in the reference section are cited in the text.
- Maximum word count for abstract is 200 words.
- Manuscript is suitable for blind review process (author’s name, email address, and affiliation are omitted from the manuscript)
- The abstract is provided in English and Bahasa (unless the manuscript is in full English)
- All table and figure numbers are found in the text
- Manuscript from thesis or dissertation must include the name of supervisor(s) and the institution.
Jurnal Psikologi(Jpsi) and articles published in this journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. This licence allows readers to copy, transform, or redistribute articles for any lawful purpose in any medium, provided you give appropriate credit to the original Author(s) and Jurnal Psikologi, indicate if changes were made, and redistribute any derivative work under the same license.
To publish and disseminate articles, Jurnal Psikologi requires the publishing rights. This is determined by the Copyrights Transfer Agreement that accompanies the publication process of the author’s accepted manuscript. This agreement deals with the transfer of the publishing rights to Jurnal Psikologi, and Author(s) retain significant rights to use and share their own published articles. For further information about Copyrights Transfer Agreement document applies in Jurnal Psikologi, please visit Link Form
- The name and email address entered into this journal site will be used only for journal purposes and will not be used for any other purpose.
- The peer-review of a manuscript is a confidential process. Reviewers should keep the whole process completely confidential.
- Reviewers should not disclose any information whatsoever to anyone before publication of the manuscript.