Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor it is under consideration by any other journals.
- The submission file must be prepared using JCEF's template.
- The submitted manuscript must be in Microsoft Word format with a complete list of authors and their affiliations.
- The manuscript should be written in English.
- The manuscript consists of six (6) to twelve (12) pages including pictures and tables.
- The manuscript has minimum of ten (10) references from the latest journal articles related to the topic.
- Where available, URLs for the references have to be provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in the JCEF’s website.
- E-mail addresses mentioned in the manuscript (author's e-mail address) have to be official e-mail addresses (avoid using ymail, gmail, etc).
- Author have to include supplementary files.
- Supplementary files have to provided in the original format (Example: Table in excel spreadsheet, picture in JPEG, BMP, DWG, etc).
- Authorship Agreement form can be included in the Supplementary files or sent to firstname.lastname@example.org before the paper is published. Authorship Agreement form can be downloaded from the website.
Copyright is granted to authors for the purpose of providing protection for articles written to describe experiments and their results. JCEF will protect and defend the work and reputation of the author and are also willing to address any allegations of violation, plagiarism, fraud, etc. against articles written and published by JCEF. JCEF is published under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License (CC BY-SA 4.0). The author holds the copyright and assigns the journal rights to the first publication (online and print) of the work simultaneously.
The names and e-mail addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of Journal of the Civil Engineering Forum (JCEF) and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.