Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
1. The manuscript that enter the Journal collection are owned and held by Journal of Interdisciplinary Legal Issue (JILI).
2. The copyright of chosen manuscript will be turned into JILIs as the Journal manager.
3. Authors may use some datas or manuscript's parts that have been published by JILI with listing JILI as first publisher, but the author is not entitled to publish the entirety of the manuscript to the other publisher or journal.
Authors are expected to fill out and agree to copyright transfer agreements along with manuscript collection. Copyright transfer agreements can be accessed by "Clicking this link"
1. The Journal is committed to protecting the privacy of our users. We will not collect any personal information without any consent before.
2. Personal information from users, including names and email addresses, will be used for the stated and consistent purposes.
3. The Journal will not disclose users personal information to any third party without obtaining their consent to do so.