Reviewers from the Sasdaya Journal must adhere to the following guidelines:
- All texts are reviewed fairly based on the level of expertise. And, it must be free from consideration of gender, race, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, and political values of the author.
- Any conflicts of interest observed during the review process must be communicated to the editor.
- All information relating to the manuscript is kept confidential.
- Any information that may be needed for denial of publication must be communicated to the Editor.
- The confidentiality task in the assessment of the text must be maintained by an expert reviewer and must be explained to the reviewer by showing certain parts.
- Manuscripts sent may not be saved or copied.
- Reviewers and editors may not use any data, arguments or interpretations unless they have author permission.
- Reviewers must provide reports that are fast, accurate, polite, impartial, and justifiable.